Automatic Spray Bark Stopping Device
Instructions for Use
A: Gas inlet: replenish spray agent.
B: Spray nozzle: spray gas to stop barking.
C: Audio sensor: receive sound to trigger spray.
D: Charge hole: USB data line connected for charge.
E: Power button: turn on/off.
F:LED1: indicator light 1.
G:LED2: indicator light 2.
H: Adjust button:
Adjusting button for spray volume(large/small) Adjusting button for sensitivity(high/low)
- Boot-up operation: (Fig. 1) long press Power button for 3 seconds,
LED 1 flashes once, and LED 2 blue and yellow lights simultaneously light up for one second;
Press Adjust button in the boot state to adjust the volume of spray;
LED 2: yellow light flashes (small volume)
LED 2: blue light flashes (large volume)匾崛皿祸硕响岫岫
4, Sensitivity Adjust button (Fig. 3)
Press Adjust button in the boot state for 3 seconds to adjust the sensitivity; LED1 and LED2 simultaneously flash twice (high sensitivity). LED1 andLED2 simultaneously flash once(low sensitivity),
- Low voltage indication:
LED Ired light flashes (once eveiy 5 seconds), indicating low power (need to be charged);
- Charging status:
- LED 1 red light is lit up long when charging;
- LED 1 green light lit up long after charging is completed,;
- Charging conditions:
- The charging plug: micro USB interface;
- The following devices can be used for charging: Mobile phone charger, computer, Charge Pal, etc.
Gas charging description
- Gas charging indication:
LED 2 blue and yellow light flashes,
5 times every 10 seconds;
- Gas charging process:
- Shutdown the devise;
- Insert the gas cylinder vertically into the gas inlet;
- The time for gas charging is about 10 seconds;
A small number of dogs will display imtability when wearing a spray bark stopping device, and are conftsed about spray warnings or uncertain how to avoii At this time, you need to gently guide and comfort your pet. Use proper methods to guide the dog to adapt to spray warnings. After several guidance, the dog will adapt quickly.
- This device is suitable for all large, medium and small dogs and shall not be used for any other purpose not described in this manual
- Too long use ofthe device on dogs can cause a condition similar to bedsore, i.e. compressive skin necrosis. To reduce this possibility, please refer to following methods:
- Regularly check whether there is any rash or pain anywhere on the neck of the dog;
- After the dog is put on the device, please monitor your dog within the first one or two days;
- Make real-time inspection ofthe device to prevent excessive pressure, and one finger should be able to be placed between the device and the dog's neck;
- Regularly scrub around the dog's neck and the device's sensor head weekly;
- Do not attempt to remove or repair any parts of the device, which otherwise will make 血 warranty invalid;
- If your dog has extreme resistance or dangerous movement against wearing this device, stop using it immediately after the guidance is invalid;
- We recommend the use of this device for dogs aged six months and weight over 8 pounds;
- This device should not be used continuously for 12 hours within 24 hours.
👉We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
👉If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
👉Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely no risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
👉We have Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.